SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) Certification Training
The POPM training covers a range of processes, mechanics, and tools utilized to manage programs and address backlogs. It will help you become an integral part of the product development process—and, an expert capable of furthering business objectives through Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe).
What skills do you need to deliver value in a Lean enterprise? The SAFe® Product Owner and SAFe® Product Manager (POPM) course covers the tactical responsibilities of these roles in the Agile Release Train. The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Learn how product owners and product managers should work together to achieve the best possible customer and business outcomes. The SAFe POPM course will teach you how to adopt a customer-centric approach to building products, using Scaled Agile Framework® to deliver more value, faster. Topics covered in this course include the daily role of POs and PMs; collaborating with engineering teams and business stakeholders; how to write epics, features, and stories; and how to design, prioritize, build, test, and deliver products with increased productivity and higher quality.
- Apply SAFe in the lean enterprise
- Identify components of Scaled Agile Framework
- Identify customer needs
- Execute program increment
- Develop a stakeholder engagement plan
Exam & Certification
- Attend a Leading SAFe course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant methodologies.
What will I receive in the SAFe Certification Kit?
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certificate
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager digital badge for online profiles
- One-year certified membership as a SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager, which includes access to the POPM Community of Practice
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification usage guide with POPM certification marks
- Learning resources to support you throughout your SAFe journey
How many attempts do I have to pass the SAFe exam?