Project Design and Execution
Project Design is the capability to model, explore, and optimize complex projects and programs for teams to design their projects before committing to action. Objectives
- Create a draft project proposal for your client.
- Define Project Goal.
- Determine Outcomes, Objectives, and/or Deliverables.
- Identify Risks, Constraints, and Assumptions.
- Prepare Visual Aid.
- Ballpark Your Budget.
- Determine Approval and Monitoring Processes.
- Maximizing the efficiency of your proposals presented to your client using the tools of the Integrated Project Management System.